In Genomma Lab Internacional we maintain a strict adherence to the regulations that govern us to ensure that our products comply with all the regulatory requirements of the countries where we have a presence. The legal framework that regulates us consists of rigorous standards, resolutions and decrees among which the following stand out.
In addition, we comply with the guidelines and regulations of the agencies that regulate the products we sell. One of the main institutions to whose requirements we follow is the Federal Commission for the Protection against Health Risks (COFEPRIS), which protects the population against health risks and establishes measures for the regulation, control and prevention of health risks.
Also, at international level we are in line with the provisions of the following agencies.
- National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA)
- National Administration of Medicines, Food and Medical Technology (ANMAT)
- National Institute of Food and Drug Surveillance (INVIMA)
- European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- National Center of Documentation and Information of Medicines (CENADIM)
- National Agency of Regulation, Control and Sanitary Surveillance (ARCSA)
- National Directorate of Medicines (DNM)
- Institute of Public Health (ISP)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
The bodies and provisions that regulate us may differ between countries. As an example, some of our OTC products may be marketed in certain countries by prescription only, while in other countries no prescription is required to purchase them.